Terms of service
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing and using www.crizamor.com (the "Site"), you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service ("Terms"). If you do not agree with these Terms, you must immediately discontinue your use of the Site.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Our website and services, including all text, graphics, logos, designs, images, audio clips, data, and other content (“Content”), are owned by Christopher Ruiz Amor ("criz amor", "www.crizamor.com") or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or license any part of our website or services or the Content without our prior written consent.
Products and Services
"criz amor" offers exclusive and original designs of clothing, accessories, and other products (collectively, "Products") for sale on the Site. We reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Products and services provided on the Site at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content without prior notice or liability.
Ownership and Use of Site Content
All content, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software (collectively, "Content") provided on the Site is the property of Christopher Ruiz Amor ("criz amor", "www.crizamor.com") or its licensors and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. You may not use, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any purpose without the prior written consent of "criz amor" or its licensors.
- You may not use our website or services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose or in any way that violates these Terms.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using our website and services.
Payments and Fees
We may offer products or services for sale on our website, and we will process payments through third-party payment processors. You agree to pay all applicable fees for any products or services you purchase through our website.
We reserve the right to change our prices and fees at any time.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Our website and services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
- We are not liable for any damages arising from your use of our website or services, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, damages, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising from your use of our website or services or your violation of these Terms.
- We may terminate your access to our website and services at any time, for any reason or no reason, without notice or liability to you.
- Upon termination, you must immediately stop using our website and services.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Mexico.
Any dispute arising from or relating to these Terms will be resolved through binding arbitration in Ensenada, BC México
You waive any right to participate in a class action lawsuit or class-wide arbitration.